Skip to content

Resigning from Admin

Important informations posted by the staff. Make sure to read [topic=1]the rules[/topic].

Moderator: Staff

• Tom Offline
  • Ragequit Member
    Ragequit Member

Resigning from Admin

Post by Tom »

I'll get straight to the point.
I never asked to be an administrator here, I got this role by popular demand, when many people on smspower said that I should start this website, and so I did.
I have to admit I had some fun being around here, and I am very happy I helped vgmrips to come to life, but I am losing interest into this project, ValleyBell often felt that I left him alone to do all the work, and I can't blame him for that, because it's true. Furthermore, if people see as an admin, they make request and expect me to do things, and I don't like to deal with requests because I am extremely lazy.
A couple of weeks ago I posted in the Staff Lounge about my decision, saying that I would stay as an admin until our half birthday, and now that time has came.
ValleyBell already had the same admin powers I had (despite the fact that the label of his gold star used to say "Vice Administrator"), so there's still one administrator around; also, Dissident93 has limited moderator powers in certain forum sections.

I might remain as part of the Staff, though I doubt I'll be as active as I used to (and I wasn't much active to begin with).
Also known as nineko.