Skip to content

How to convert Gamecube music files in ".pac" format???

Technical discussion which is not directly related to VGM files. Talk about Hardware and Software.

Moderator: Staff

• knighTeen87 Offline

How to convert Gamecube music files in ".pac" format???

Post by knighTeen87 »

I extracted the music files of Captain Tsubasa (Gamecube) game in .pac format, with using Dolphin. You can find it here: https://mega.nz/#!2U5QVKqa!aDG0XPp5bcMi ... FoavfeBhOI

But no matter how hard I try, I couldn't convert them into standart sound formats like mp3, wave, etc.

Do you know a way to do that?

Or can someone convert them for me please?

Please help me out in this, musics of the game are really good. I don't want to listen youtube rips in poor quality.

Thanx!

VB edit 2022-02-20: fixed link
  • ctr Offline

Post by ctr »

Suggest you ask on the hcs64.com forums. They are more specialized on newer consoles and their internal sound formats.
  • kirishima Offline

Post by kirishima »

Invalid decryption key anyway.

Edit: oh, nevermind. The link didn't highlight all the parts
  • Zodd722 Offline

Post by Zodd722 »

i know this thing is dead by now but is it possible for you to upload the captain tsubasa gamecube audio on mega again, because it keepes saying invalid decryption key.
  • ValleyBell Offline

Post by ValleyBell »

I edited the post to fix the link. There was a space that wasn't supposed to be there.

Post by Metaphantom »

knighTeen87 wrote:I extracted the music files of Captain Tsubasa (Gamecube) game in .pac format, with using Dolphin. You can find it here: https://mega.nz/#!2U5QVKqa!aDG0XPp5bcMi ... FoavfeBhOI

But no matter how hard I try, I couldn't convert them into standart sound formats like mp3, wave, etc.

Do you know a way to do that?

Or can someone convert them for me please?

Please help me out in this, musics of the game are really good. I don't want to listen youtube rips in poor quality.

Thanx!

VB edit 2022-02-20: fixed link
Hey man, I've managed to extract the full soundtrack from the game and uploading the whole soundtrack on Youtube in high quality.

But since I can't post URLs as I'm new here, you can DM me and I can hook you up with the link. :D
  • ValleyBell Offline

Post by ValleyBell »

Not being able to post links is a spambot countermeasure. However you can easily work around the URL detection and I can then edit the post to make it a "proper" link.