Skip to content

@vgmrips twitter

who wants to admin it

If you're experiencing problems with the website (packs pages/forum/wiki) or you would like to suggest something, you can post here.

Moderator: Staff

@vgmrips twitter

Post by vampirefrog »

Hello. As you may know, we have a vgmrips twitter account. I've created this a few years back and it is currently unused. Some people tweet @vgmrips, here is an example:

https://twitter.com/VerschlafenQbby/sta ... 2360493057

if anyone wants to volunteer to manage it, that would be great. All you would have to do is answer any incoming questions or other tweets, it's quite low volume. This is not a social media campaign, I just think someone should check it from time to time.

Post by vampirefrog »

I've also written a script that can post on the vgmrips twitter and also adds a footer to the 'Recent Releases' post when there is a new release, so you don't even need to worry about posting updates.
  • ctr Offline

Post by ctr »

well, maybe you could make it a shared account or something. I don't use twitter much and i don't think VB does either, so maybe we'd have to bring someone outside or convince bmos to do it (if he's not too busy)

Post by vampirefrog »

ok I've allowed myself, you and bmos to admin it. I think you can use tweetdeck.twitter.com to post on it.