Skip to content

Added option to only open unrated packs with 'Random' link

Important informations posted by the staff. Make sure to read [topic=1]the rules[/topic].

Moderator: Staff

Added option to only open unrated packs with 'Random' link

Post by vampirefrog »

Hi guys. If you look in your Preferences page (in the packs pages, click on your name in the top right, then Preferences) you'll see a new option 'Only unrated random packs'. What this does is, when you click on 'Random', it only opens unrated packs. This is for those who want to explore the wild territory of unrated packs. If you uncheck it, it behaves as before.

Hope you find it useful.

Post by Kaminari »

:thumbup:

[Edit] Crazy thought, is it possible to implement an option like "unrated packs by current user"? Say I might want to rate packs which have ratings by other users but which I've never listened myself.

Post by vampirefrog »

Implemented your request. Please check 'Preferences'.

Post by Kaminari »

Seems to work great, thanks!

Post by Kaminari »

Looking at the preferences, I wonder if the webvgm backend is functional? I only get mp3 output in Google Chrome, whichever backend I select.

Post by vampirefrog »

webvgm is not implemented yet, I'll remove that option. Someone else would have to maintain that.

Post by Kaminari »

I'm having what looks like a little bug with the random feature.

According to the stats page, VGMRips hosts 1947 packs and as of tonight I have rated 1943 of them, but now when I click the random button it doesn't offer me the remaining packs ("Not Found" error message).