Skip to content

About userbars

To put on signatures, obvious.

If you're experiencing problems with the website (packs pages/forum/wiki) or you would like to suggest something, you can post here.

Moderator: Staff

About userbars

Post by Sonic of 8! »

I don't like these users that put a lot of userbars on their signatures. But userbars can be used on vgmrips? If yes, the same rules apply for most of the forums (limit, quanties, etc.)? I know that these userbars needs to be uploaded an external server like ImageShack (unless if anyone create a vgmrips official one)...
  • Tom Offline
  • Ragequit Member
    Ragequit Member

Post by Tom »

From the Rules:
Tom wrote:Every user is allowed to have a signature and an avatar. The signature, if present, should not contain any link to any external website. Simple text is preferred, but there can be images as long as they're reasonably small and not distracting.
You can put a few userbars in your signature, just not too many of them :)

Besides, as I always say, there is no need to worry: if you do something wrong I will tell you in a gentle way, I will never ban anyone over something as simple as this :)

(and yes, I know some people have external links in their signatures, but as long as they are safe websites, I don't mind. "Should not" is different from "Must not")
Also known as nineko.

Post by Sonic of 8! »

How looks this one below?
Last edited by Sonic of 8! on 2012-04-10, 22:11:06, edited 1 time in total.
オモいカルチャーをオモチャーと言う - 細野晴臣
  • Tom Offline
  • Ragequit Member
    Ragequit Member

Post by Tom »

I guess it's ok. You don't need my permission to put an userbar in your signature, really :)
Also known as nineko.