The PlayChoice-10 is a 8-bit arcade system board manufactured by Nintendo of America. The board is based in the Nintendo Entertainment System hardware, with some few additions, most notably, their game slot, which features 10 slots for PC10 exclusive games. Sega did this some years latter, with the Sega Mega-Tech and Sega Mega Play systems, which can handle 8 or 4 cartridges, both two based on Sega Mega Drive hardware, however, the Mega-Tech can play Sega Master System games.
Sound CPU: Ricoh N2A03 @ 1,78 MHz
WARNING: Due to lack of true year release of most PC10 games, their year releases was eliminated.
Note: This list is incomplete.
- Games marked with ¹ was not released on PlayChoice-10, but a prototype exists;
- All PlayChoice-10 units and their games was released only in USA, and all games are released by Nintendo of America;
- Most of PlayChoice-10 games are equally with their NES counterparts, with some minor modifications, mainly in copyrights on title screen;
- The Goonies wasn't released on the NES, but was available in the US in PC10 and Nintendo Vs. System machines;
- The PC10 version of Gradius shows the Japanese title screen, which didn't mention the 'Licensed by Nintendo of America Inc.' on it;
- PC10 games aren't compatible with NES and vice-versa, due to extra memory added for the info in PC10 machines.