A black X68k unit with proper monitor and keyboard.
|Sound chip(s)||Yamaha YM2151, OKIM6258|
|Music section||Sharp X68000|
The OKIM6258 runs at a software selectable 4MHz or 8MHz. The clock can be divided by 512, 768 or 1024, so the resulting sampling rates are:
|clock||divisor||sample rate (Hz)|
Which gives us 5 unique sampling rates (since 4M/512 = 8M/1024 = 7812).
Main article: X68000 Music Drivers
Game Info Databases
- GameBase X68K (1276 games as of 2015-05-24)
- Games Database Sharp X68000 (1080 games as of 2015-05-24)
- Mercenary Force X68000 catalog (723 games as of 2015-05-24)
- 8-bits X68K gamelist (672 games as of 2015-05-24)
- MobyGames X68000 games (413 games as of 2015-06-16)
- Video Games Museum List of Sharp X68000 games (283 games as of 2015-05-24)
- Wikipedia List of Sharp X68000 games (208 games as of 2015-05-24)
- GiantBomb X68000 games (202 as of 2015-05-24)