Skip to content

Promotion: invite your friends

And earn a special star

Important informations posted by the staff. Make sure to read [topic=1]the rules[/topic].

Moderator: Staff

• Sik Offline
  • Not a musician
    Not a musician

Post by Sik »

I tried it myself, apparently it links here... so maybe lots of people look at your profile page? o.o;

Also that's the best interest ever.
Sik is pronounced like "seek", not like "sick".
http://www.mdscene.net/
  • Sik Offline
  • Not a musician
    Not a musician

Post by Sik »

Welp, tried "mdscene" again in Google, this is what I got:
Quizás quisiste decir: my scene

MDScene - Mega Drive Scene Portal :) -- www.mdscene.net
www.mdscene.net/ - Traducir esta página
Server info: Information and news about OergServ, the server behind mdscene. vgmrips: a site for VGM rips of games on hardware that isn't Mega Drive or ...

vgmrips :: Index
vgm.mdscene.net/ - Traducir esta página
vgmrips. The forum about vgm files. FAQ · Search · Memberlist · Usergroups · Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · Log in. The time now is ...

Project MD
projectmd.mdscene.net/ - Traducir esta página
Home; Download · Story · Gallery · About · Contact · April 29, 2012. Updated the game. The last section of Mechanical Heart is now easier. You can get the ...

vgmrips Forum Index
vgm.mdscene.net/forum/index.php - Traducir esta página
vgmrips Forum Index, vgmrips. The forum about vgm files ... If you're experiencing problems with the forum or you would like to suggest something, you can post ...
Looks like mdscene became more relevant to Google o.o; Granted, it may be biased, so somebody else may want to try it, but at least you don't need to type "mdscene.net" to get the site as the first hit.

As for "vgmrips", the first five hits are actually relevant - two of those from outside (irc.netsplit.de), for the record. Again, Google asks if I typo'd and I meant "vgmaps", but whatever, it's something.

We still need more users though. And more VGMs.
Sik is pronounced like "seek", not like "sick".
http://www.mdscene.net/
  • dissident93 Offline

Post by dissident93 »

Sik wrote:We still need more users though. And more VGMs.
Still better than project2612! xD I have, maybe 50 updates that should be on the front page by now, waiting.