Skip to content

MelonadeM's VGM Thread

Original compositions, as well as ports and remixes of existing songs, can be posted in this forum, as long as they are in VGM format of course.

Moderator: Staff

• MelonadeM Offline

MelonadeM's VGM Thread

Post by MelonadeM »

Decided that I'd like to share the VGMs of some of my works here in due time (Don't really want to spam the board with a lot of them so I'll probably post one every now and then, whenever I have time anyway)

I decided to mess around with Furnace's DualPCM option for Megadrive and do a recreation of Jungle Junction from Super C. It uses the sample set found on the arcade version (but not the patches, wanted to try different ones).
Attachments
Super C - Jungle Juncture MD.vgz
(244.83 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

Post by jocker666z »

Great music, thanks

Post by Kaminari »

Excellent cover, would have sounded legit back in the day :thumbup:
  • MelonadeM Offline

Post by MelonadeM »

Thanks all! Appreciate it :D

Another one I finished recently - Also uses the DualPCM configuration (albeit not used extensively here apart from adding a few extra hits). Had ripped a few of the drum sounds from Lethal Enforcers (by logging each voice individually for one song because I couldn't figure out how to interpret the ADPCM(?) data) and thought it'd work really well with this song from Gimmick! (probably would with the entire soundtrack but that's not a project I'm ready to tackle yet...)
Attachments
Gimmick - Paradigm MD.vgz
(57.18 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

Post by Kaminari »

Very faithful FM arrange! The old Sunsoft would be proud :flower: