Skip to content

Venus Force Five: 3rd Raid VGM

Original compositions, as well as ports and remixes of existing songs, can be posted in this forum, as long as they are in VGM format of course.

Moderator: Staff

• Soniccis96 Offline

Venus Force Five: 3rd Raid VGM

Post by Soniccis96 »

Venus Force Five 3rd Raid (Prototype) (Unlicensed), Dendy [Dendy].rar
Dendy, NES APU
(385.15 KiB) Downloaded 261 times
Last edited by Soniccis96 on 2020-08-13, 17:15:19, edited 6 times in total.
  • Gnome Offline

Post by Gnome »

No, don't skip the queue. Submissions only belong in the respective forum. Your pack isn't even properly made anyway, so it's a subject for the WIP forum.
These days I mostly maintain old/faulty packs.
  • Soniccis96 Offline

Post by Soniccis96 »

Gnome wrote:No, don't skip the queue. Submissions only belong in the respective forum. Your pack isn't even properly made anyway, so it's a subject for the WIP forum.
It is updated as rules says. But we can't accurately trim'em and loop some tracks.
  • ctr Offline

Post by ctr »

I think that we have reached a consensus that pack is a bunch of OP's Famitracker modules, logged to VGM. I will move this to the homebrew section. If you have any evidence that this is from a real game, for example a gameplay video or ROM image, I will move it back to the WIP forum.
  • Soniccis96 Offline

Post by Soniccis96 »

ctr wrote:I think that we have reached a consensus that pack is a bunch of OP's Famitracker modules, logged to VGM. I will move this to the homebrew section.
Sure, here it is. It is a cover of Game Pak box for Dendy:

I will soon upload a gameplay video of game.
ctr wrote:If you have any evidence that this is from a real game, for example a gameplay video or ROM image, I will move it back to the WIP forum.
It wasn't a homebrew. As the game is a prototype, I may have difficults to find it in Internet, BUT I have a game cartridge. Even if it is not from real game, the forum can have other category named "Self-made" or "Non-game VGM", eh?
  • Gnome Offline

Post by Gnome »

Care to explain why the supposed cover art is just Sailor Moon with some crudely slapped "logos" of non-existent companies? I don't think "Studio Bluebird" exists in Japan
These days I mostly maintain old/faulty packs.
  • Soniccis96 Offline

Post by Soniccis96 »

Gnome wrote:Care to explain why the supposed cover art is just Sailor Moon with some crudely slapped "logos" of non-existent companies? I don't think "Studio Bluebird" exists in Japan
No, MetroVG Studio Bluebird exists in Japan.
Look on this video [mod: deleted]
The P-line says, the carrier of the Game Soundtrack is MetroVG Studio Bluebird. It is OST from first game for PC-88.

As for the cover, it is a pirated, unlicensed game, so they (developers) can do what they want. Even using Sailor Moon characters in game or inserting 'em in Game Cartridge covers. It is a scan of a front page of a Game Pak box.
Last edited by ctr on 2020-08-16, 0:48:06, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed links to monetized stolen music

Post by vampirefrog »

more like penus force amirite
  • Soniccis96 Offline

Post by Soniccis96 »

ctr wrote:I think that we have reached a consensus that pack is a bunch of OP's Famitracker modules, logged to VGM. I will move this to the homebrew section. If you have any evidence that this is from a real game, for example a gameplay video or ROM image, I will move it back to the WIP forum.
It doesn't work! I've only logged the game OST in Debug Mode.
Here is a result of trying to play the game on my home system:
[mod: removed]

I'll try to bypass anti-piracy system. I know it is port of GG game named Sailor Moon S, as it is using SMG Very Useful Engine version 4.
vampirefrog wrote:more like penus force amirite
Did you played the 1st and 2nd parts of VF5?
  • ctr Offline

Post by ctr »

Soniccis96 wrote:Here is a result of trying to play the game on my home system:
Well, you're not fooling me. Also, I laughed when I saw your donation link. I'd suggest you just put it on bandcamp, since there's no need to pretend that "this" is a real game and we all know it's your songs. Well at least I hope they are, I'll have to trust that you didn't steal them from a Famitracker forum or something like that.

By the way, your cover art is clearly edited in MS Paint. It's even possible to see the traces of the Windows LCD font anti-aliasing (which obviously would not be a thing on game artwork). I'm not going to keep having to point this out, if you keep insisting, I'll just nuke this thread.
  • Soniccis96 Offline

Post by Soniccis96 »

ctr wrote: Well, you're not fooling me. Also, I laughed when I saw your donation link. I'd suggest you just put it on bandcamp, since there's no need to pretend that "this" is a real game and we all know it's your songs. Well at least I hope they are, I'll have to trust that you didn't steal them from a Famitracker forum or something like that.

By the way, your cover art is clearly edited in MS Paint. It's even possible to see the traces of the Windows LCD font anti-aliasing (which obviously would not be a thing on game artwork). I'm not going to keep having to point this out, if you keep insisting, I'll just nuke this thread.
ctr, hang tight! I've give a buzz to my blog team to give a boot to the game. Same as AV Bishoujo Senshi Girl Fighting game, the cover was hand-made, but it's not my work. Ask iamchipmunk from Bluebird, as he was an official from the studio. The cartridge is bought in "Electronny Mir" shop in Burgas, as here are some Dendy fetishes in Bulgaria.
  • ctr Offline

Post by ctr »

You are posting links to your own monetized youtube videos of stolen music. I think that is inappropriate, so I have deleted the links and locked the thread.

The supposed game is not real and there is quite a lot of proof, including your own "OST" which you even released under your own name. You have also edited various wiki sites to claim credit for games that you definitely have not made and so I don't think that anyone here can take your claims seriously.