Hiroshi Endo, Takashi Nakajima
SystemPC Engine
Tracks4
Playing time5:06
Pack authorMusicFox
Pack version1.01
Last Update2023-06-09

Pack author's comment
It should be noted that though this game doesn't have credits, it shares sound effects with Shogi: Shodan Icchokusen, which credits Hiroshi Endo for the music director/sound effects. It also credits Kenichi Fujii and Nobuko Hasebe. The latter told me this game sounds like her work, so I added her as a composer.

I tried extensively to find where the fourth song plays in the game, but I've exhausted every possibility I could think of, and I'm almost positive it is unused. Some of the things I tried is; losing/winning a game, let the timer run out, complete and fail tsume shougi problems, and let the clocks run out in the clock mode.
  • MusicFox Offline

Post by MusicFox »

Update (2023-05-05): To my complete astonishment, the game's manual has a staff list. It credits three people for 'Music & Sound Effects', yet curiously leaves out the actual composer, Nobuko (Novko) Hasebe, who has verified herself as the game's music composer. Based on the credits from other games, I'm betting the three sound designers credited were just music arrangers/sound designers. This info is supported as well from this game's "sister" title "Shougi: Shodan Icchokusen".