Skip to content

Front page broken

If you're experiencing problems with the website (packs pages/forum/wiki) or you would like to suggest something, you can post here.

Moderator: Staff

Front page broken

Post by Neomysterion »

I'm not sure what's going on, but the front page of VGMRips is broken and giving out this error message above the top navigation bar:

Code: Select all

Exception caught: MySQL error: Error writing file '/tmp/MYv3JhZj' (Errcode: 28 "No space left on device") "SELECT ph.version, ph.date, ph.info, u.url AS user_url, u.name AS user_name, p.name AS pack_name, p.url AS pack_url FROM rip_pack_history ph INNER JOIN rip_users u ON u.id = ph.user_id INNER JOIN rip_packs p ON p.id = ph.pack_id ORDER BY ph.date DESC LIMIT 0, 10"
The individual game pages are also broken and show a similar message but with a "waiting for someone to free some space..." message instead. If this can be resolved, please let me know. Thanks for reading this!

EDIT: Search result pages are also affected.

EDIT 2: As of 12:32 PM EST, everything appears to be fixed. If anything else is broken or screwed up, I'll post again. Thanks fox fixing these "no space left" errors! <3