Skip to content

Feature suggestion: "View my ratings" button

If you're experiencing problems with the website (packs pages/forum/wiki) or you would like to suggest something, you can post here.

Moderator: Staff

Feature suggestion: "View my ratings" button

Post by FlurrieFour »

I recently broke my phone today, and unfortunately the stored data is unlikely to be recoverable.
I kept a number of packs that I downloaded from the website stored on the phone, and seeing as I neglected to ever back them up it looks like I'll have to redownload them.
However I'm having difficulty remembering all of the packs that I had downloaded.
The "Favorite Songs" feature is a big help, but I didn't mark a song as a favorite on every pack I had downloaded. I did give every pack I downloaded a 5 star rating though.

It would be a big help for me and I think a good feature in general if it was possible to view on one screen what packs you've rated and the ratings you've given them.

Thanks for the excellent website; I use this place for hours on end while I work out.

Post by vampirefrog »

Post by FlurrieFour »

Thank you so much!
Now I won't have to start my music collection from scratch on my new phone.

I'll be backing up my songs from now on, that's for sure.
  • talent Offline

Post by talent »

Thanks! I was looking for this functionality when I posted about this way back when: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2723

Would be nice to have a nav menu item for this in the dropdown after "Playlists" and "Favorite Songs".

Post by jhonmartin692 »

talent wrote: Would be nice to have a nav menu item for this in the dropdown after "Playlists" and "Favorite Songs".
I absolutely love this idea and would be lovely to feature it on this! Thank you so much for thinking of us.

Post by vampirefrog »

2022-04-14_10-56.png
2022-04-14_10-56.png (24.4 KiB) Viewed 3169 times
Attachments
2022-04-14_10-56.png
2022-04-14_10-56.png (24.4 KiB) Viewed 3169 times