Skip to content

Can't post in submissions thread?

If you're experiencing problems with the website (packs pages/forum/wiki) or you would like to suggest something, you can post here.

Moderator: Staff

Can't post in submissions thread?

Post by SephCarissa »

Hey everyone! I am super new and just finished my first submission ,but can't post it in the submissions thread because it's closed. Did i miss something? how/where can i submit my pack?

Thanks!
  • Gnome Offline

Post by Gnome »

You will have to wait for the current batch of submissions to get approved and the forum to get reopened to submit. There is no ETA on this because it's all done in one of our admins' spare time. You can subscribe to the "Recent Additions and Updates" topic and get alerted whenever an update goes live and the submissions possibly get reopened. The forum gets unlocked once the topic count reaches 10.
These days I mostly maintain old/faulty packs.

Post by SephCarissa »

Gnome wrote:You will have to wait for the current batch of submissions to get approved and the forum to get reopened to submit. There is no ETA on this because it's all done in one of our admins' spare time. You can subscribe to the "Recent Additions and Updates" topic and get alerted whenever an update goes live and the submissions possibly get reopened. The forum gets unlocked once the topic count reaches 10.
Ah! That makes sense. Thanks for the explanation :)