Skip to content

vgmrips description

If you're experiencing problems with the website (packs pages/forum/wiki) or you would like to suggest something, you can post here.

Moderator: Staff

• Sik Offline
  • Not a musician
    Not a musician

vgmrips description

Post by Sik »

So, I sent Oerg some placeholder index.html for mdscene.net's home page (which will later be replaced with a proper good-looking page eventually). The home page will include links to each site hosted in mdscene.net

So here's the question: what should be the description for vgmrips? This is the one I wrote in the placeholder (it's up to Oerg to decide if that one is used or not), but I guess it's better to leave to Tom to decide what it should be.
vgmrips: a site for VGM rips of games on hardware that isn't Mega Drive or Master System. You can also come here and share your own homebrew creations!
  • Tom Offline
  • Ragequit Member
    Ragequit Member

Post by Tom »

Sounds good to me; however, even if I am the Administrator, I strongly believe in democracy, and I would like to hear some other opinion from the other active users around here. This is a community where good ideas will always be respected :D

By the way, I took this chance to go ahead and make you a Staff Member. You're helpful and very skilled in many areas. Don't see it as an urge to do anything at all, be happy and live it as a promotion :)
Also known as nineko.
  • Sik Offline
  • Not a musician
    Not a musician

Post by Sik »

Tom wrote:Sounds good to me; however, even if I am the Administrator, I strongly believe in democracy, and I would like to hear some other opinion from the other active users around here. This is a community where good ideas will always be respected :D
I just wanted to make sure I wasn't screwing up badly with the description. Also, the placeholder home page is up now (with some extra changes from Oerg).
Last edited by Sik on 2011-12-23, 20:14:45, edited 1 time in total.