Skip to content

chat box thread

post feature requests and bugs here

If you're experiencing problems with the website (packs pages/forum/wiki) or you would like to suggest something, you can post here.

Moderator: Staff

Post by vampirefrog »

you sure you're in the right thread yoba?
  • YobaHere Offline

Post by YobaHere »

Oh, sorry, i definitely did not think when i was writing it and probably should have made a separate thread for it
  • (Jazz) Jackalope Offline

The vgm IRC frontend on the site is broken

Post by (Jazz) Jackalope »

It relays messages one-way from the IRC server to VGMRips, and isn't saving any for backlog display.
I'm trying to add information found on the forums easier to find on the wiki. If I forget to credit you, please let me know (or edit the article if you don't want to wait).

WIPs: 2023-10-30

Sorry to doublepost, but:

otter css.png
The functionality works just fine, fortunately. I'm not sure where the trouble is coming from.
I'm trying to add information found on the forums easier to find on the wiki. If I forget to credit you, please let me know (or edit the article if you don't want to wait).

Post by vampirefrog »

I fixed it in the meantime, thanks for reporting.

You're welcome - but I tried shift+refreshing and it seems to be the same display-wise. Otter is still a work in progress, so it could be a flaw on that end that will be fixed later. But it uses WebKit, so this is odd...

(Unless that's not what you're referring to, in which case oops)