Skip to content

True Lies

Sega Mega Drive / Genesis (YM2612, SEGA VDP PSG)

Moderator: Staff

• andlabs Offline

True Lies

Post by andlabs »

TitleTrue Lies
ComposerMarshall Parker
SystemSega Mega Drive / Genesis
Sound ChipsYM2612, SEGA VDP PSG
Tracks8
Playing time33:52
Pack authorThe789Guy
Pack version1.00
Last Update2023-04-13

Post by slickmandela »

Thanks for replacing my incomplete Kega Fusion rip!
  • The789Guy Offline

Post by The789Guy »

That incomplete rip was basically the reason why I wanted to do it (and because nobody ripped it before).
I'm just your average joe who basically contributes random crap to the site. I mainly rip soundtracks by Western composers because they don't get as much love.
  • andlabs Offline

Post by andlabs »

It's fine for this pack for now, but going forward I want to stop using snesmusic track titles unless they can be verified from some other source — those have a serious "being made up to sound creative" problem (even if official titles are available), and now that the site is a zombie it won't likely be fixed. I will be including these in criteria for Project2612 packs that need to be fixed when I make that thread (later today).

Post by slickmandela »

andlabs wrote:It's fine for this pack for now, but going forward I want to stop using snesmusic track titles unless they can be verified from some other source — those have a serious "being made up to sound creative" problem (even if official titles are available), and now that the site is a zombie it won't likely be fixed.
I still think it's hilarious that my creative track names for Zoop became the "official" ones.