SystemArcade Machine
Sound ChipsYM2151, OKIM6295
Tracks29
Playing time38:53
Pack authorRN22, fever500
Pack version1.50
Last Update2023-12-15

Pack author's comment
Yes. It's possible to rip this game's soundtrack. fever500, you're the man!! Thank you so much for ripping this game, also the debug addresses too to find where basically the music changes and plays. Also Valley Bell too, for helping me in the first place.

Post by Junyang Liu »

It is incredible! I wait the orginal sound of this game for more than 4 years! Thank you very much! How do you find them? Could you upload the sound effect of the main female character "Shue" as well?

Post by Mao (RN22) »

Junyang Liu wrote:It is incredible! I wait the orginal sound of this game for more than 4 years! Thank you very much! How do you find them? Could you upload the sound effect of the main female character "Shue" as well?
Glad you've enjoyed it. So far, ripping sound effects requires you to save OKI banks thru MAME as far as I know. Better ask Valley for help on how to rip OKI sounds.
To-Do list:
?

Current Status: I could only upload 5 VGM packs per VB's stream.
Tempo: 105.95%
Pitch: +1.00

Better Call Mao!

Please, check my WIP list for more updates.

Post by Junyang Liu »

Mao (RN22) wrote:
Junyang Liu wrote:It is incredible! I wait the orginal sound of this game for more than 4 years! Thank you very much! How do you find them? Could you upload the sound effect of the main female character "Shue" as well?
Glad you've enjoyed it. So far, ripping sound effects requires you to save OKI banks thru MAME as far as I know. Better ask Valley for help on how to rip OKI sounds.
Thank you very much for your reply! Could you tell me how can I contact with Valley? Or I just need to wait his reply here since he is the author of this page?

Post by Mao (RN22) »

Thank you very much for your reply! Could you tell me how can I contact with Valley? Or I just need to wait his reply here since he is the author of this page?
You could use the IRC chat, or "Chatbox" that's on the upper-left of your screen to chat Valley.

Even better, you could DM Valley thru this site.
To-Do list:
?

Current Status: I could only upload 5 VGM packs per VB's stream.
Tempo: 105.95%
Pitch: +1.00

Better Call Mao!

Please, check my WIP list for more updates.