Naoki Kodaka
SystemNintendo Game Boy
Tracks12
Playing time18:06
Pack authorThe Golden Horse
Pack version1.00
Last Update2020-02-09

Pack author's comment
This is a perfectly plain, run-of-the-mill platformer-shooter, except that the shooter hero is Batman, famous among superhero fans (at the time, it was not as mainstream as today) for his refusal to use guns since one was used to kill his parents. Besides that out-of-character novelty, the only notable thing about this game is its excellent soundtrack, which is of course inevitable when you have Sunsoft's sound team on board. It easily matches the other [pack] movie tie-in [pack] games released by Sunsoft in thrills, composition and making the most out of the console's sound hardware. A recommended listen!

NOTE: Like the rest of the tie-in games released outside Japan, the title screen simply says "Batman" but the cover art reads "Batman: The Video Game"; this pack uses the package title for consistency with [pack] the NES pack.)
  • IanJohnson Offline

Post by IanJohnson »

When I was a school kid, that time a cartoon named batman was very popular among us. I have seen movies of Batman too, but never knew that there is a game of Batman ! want to thank The Golden Horse from the core of my heart for this sharing.