ComposerYuka Watanabe
SystemSNK Neo Geo
Sound ChipsYM2610
Tracks34
Playing time36:01
Pack authorfever500, RN22, slickmandela
Pack version1.05
Last Update2023-08-18

Download NeoGeo/Blue's_Journey_(SNK_Neo_Geo).zip (3 141 556 bytes)

Pack author's comment
Sorry to keep you waiting, fever500.
  • fever500 Offline

Post by fever500 »

NP, thank you.

Post by npeckthevgmguy521 »

Heres what I found out:

The unused jingle is actually the jingle from the first false ending. The second false ending uses the name of "Raguy is Ruined by Pollution" which is the Game Over title's track name. Track 25 must be renamed to "False End? 2" and Track 34 must be renamed to "False End?"

And Track 10, "Give A Hand for Raguy's People" is the tune for "One Song" item from the shop, so Track 10 must be renamed "One Song" while the Continue track (Track 32) must be renamed to "Give A Hand for Raguy's People (Continue)".

Post by Mao (RN22) »

npeckthevgmguy521 wrote:Heres what I found out:

The unused jingle is actually the jingle from the first false ending. The second false ending uses the name of "Raguy is Ruined by Pollution" which is the Game Over title's track name. Track 25 must be renamed to "False End? 2" and Track 34 must be renamed to "False End?"

And Track 10, "Give A Hand for Raguy's People" is the tune for "One Song" item from the shop, so Track 10 must be renamed "One Song" while the Continue track (Track 32) must be renamed to "Give A Hand for Raguy's People (Continue)".

Ill later change that, thanks for that info.
To-Do list:
?

Current Status: I could only upload 5 VGM packs per VB's stream.
Tempo: 105.95%
Pitch: +1.00

Better Call Mao!

Please, check my WIP list for more updates.

Also, I almost forgot: the track "One Song" is actually named "How About a Song?"

Post by Mao (RN22) »

npeckthevgmguy521 wrote:Also, I almost forgot: the track "One Song" is actually named "How About a Song?"
Any source?
To-Do list:
?

Current Status: I could only upload 5 VGM packs per VB's stream.
Tempo: 105.95%
Pitch: +1.00

Better Call Mao!

Please, check my WIP list for more updates.

The title is from ADK Ontama (CDGM-10017), as "Want to Hear a Song?" in Disk 3, Track 35 (which has the music from the CD version of Twinkle Star Sprites and Blues Journey)