TitleJames Bond Jr.
ComposerNeil Baldwin
SystemNintendo Entertainment System
Tracks11
Playing time17:39
Pack authorThe789Guy
Pack version1.00
Last Update2021-10-16

Download NES/James_Bond_Jr._(NES).zip (74 781 bytes)

Post by Kaminari »

Track 11 (Unused Music) is a reprise of Ranking from Ferrari Challenge.
  • The789Guy Offline

Post by The789Guy »

Kaminari wrote:Track 11 (Unused Music) is a reprise of Ranking from Ferrari Challenge.
This game was developed before Ferrari Grand Prix Challenge-- in fact, the song was originally made for this game and then reused in that one.
I'm just your average joe who basically contributes random crap to the site. I mainly rip soundtracks by Western composers because they don't get as much love.

Post by Kaminari »

Interesting. That's not what the release dates suggest. Do you have a source?
  • The789Guy Offline

Post by The789Guy »

Quoting the VGMPF article of Ferrari Grand Prix Challenge:

"One interesting thing to note is the Ranking track was actually from a previous game Neil worked on, James Bond Jr. (NES). Neil explained that this was due to various reasons; he couldn't think of another track to write, was pressed for time, as well as he was not being paid well for his work on the game."
I'm just your average joe who basically contributes random crap to the site. I mainly rip soundtracks by Western composers because they don't get as much love.

Post by Kaminari »

Thanks for the pointer :)

Neil Baldwin was a great chiptune composer on par Tim Follin, yet it's rare for an artist to also be the founder of a subcontracting studio like Eurocom (which happened to be quite sollicitated by Virgin, Disney, etc).