Skip to content

User groups

Stars, stars everywhere :O

Important informations posted by the staff. Make sure to read [topic=1]the rules[/topic].

Moderator: Staff

• Tom Offline
  • Ragequit Member
    Ragequit Member

User groups

Post by Tom »

This forum uses an usergroup system as a reward for people whose actions are positive for the VGM community. Members of a particular group are denoted by a colored star next to their name: if you are awarded many stars, then you are a very good users, and we're happy to have you around here :)

As of now, all the groups (except Staff) are purely honorific and they aren't granted any additional powers on the forum, but this might change in the future.
Also known as nineko.
  • Tom Offline
  • Ragequit Member
    Ragequit Member

Post by Tom »

It has been brought to my attention that some of the older contributors (predating the creation of this website) weren't included in the Contributors usergroup; I added them now, and I apologise to them for this issue. I never meant to be unrespectful towards their contributions; I simply did a mistake.

The situation should be correct now; however, if you believe you should be part of any usergroup, and that I left you out by mistake, feel free to bring it up and I'll see what I can do.

Now go back to whatever you were doing and try to collect as many stars as you can ;)
Also known as nineko.