Super Fight I / Xtreme Robot
ComposerKai Mu
SystemDendy
Tracks13
Playing time5:05
Pack authorSonic of 8!
Pack version1.00
Last Update2019-06-16

Download NES/Super_Contra_7_(Dendy).zip (51 974 bytes)
Last edited by Sonic of 8! on 2019-05-28, 21:07:41, edited 2 times in total.

Post by NewRisingSun »

NintendulatorNRS emulates VT03 games, and can take screenshots.

Post by Sonic of 8! »

NewRisingSun wrote:NintendulatorNRS emulates VT03 games, and can take screenshots.
I tried to search for all VT03 ROM dumps, played all available dumped VT03 multi-carts, but I wasn't able to find the game. Maybe it's available in a undumped multicart, although there's two videos on YouTube that shows the hack's footage, which could confirm that there's a stand-alone release.

Also, great work on your VT03 emulation BTW.
オモいカルチャーをオモチャーと言う - 細野晴臣

Post by NewRisingSun »

The game can be downloaded from Subor's labyrinth of a website as part of an "8-bit game pack". All dumped Plug'n Play games can be found in extracted form in "Project Plug'n Play". I have made and attached the screenshot for you.
Last edited by NewRisingSun on 2019-05-29, 5:44:33, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Sonic of 8! »

NewRisingSun wrote:I have made and attached the screenshot for you.
Thank you. You forgot to drop the PNG file in pngout (a tool used for optimizing PNGs available since back on SMS Power! days), but I dropped the file on the .exe and it was rounded all to ~2,6KB. Please re-download the pack again, if anybody is interested.
オモいカルチャーをオモチャーと言う - 細野晴臣

Post by NewRisingSun »

I did not "forget" anything, since not being the submitter, I am under no obligation to do any optimization. But be assured that this will be the last time that I have helped you with anything. :x

Post by Sonic of 8! »

NewRisingSun wrote:I did not "forget" anything, since not being the submitter, I am under no obligation to do any optimization. But be assured that this will be the last time that I have helped you with anything. :x
It was just a side note, because both of us are on the Contributors group, you don't need to be upset at me.
オモいカルチャーをオモチャーと言う - 細野晴臣