Skip to content

Can't view page 17 of the Recent Updates and Additions topic and ValleyBell's user posts history

If you're experiencing problems with the website (packs pages/forum/wiki) or you would like to suggest something, you can post here.

Moderator: Staff

Can't view page 17 of the Recent Updates and Additions topic and ValleyBell's user posts history

Post by Neomysterion »

Whenever I visit page 17 of Recent Updates and Additions and ValleyBell's user post history, I get this error:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Utils.php on line 161: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Extra content at the end of the document in Entity, line: 19

Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Cannot load XML: Extra content at the end of the document in /home/vgmrips/public_html/forum/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Renderer.php:46 Stack trace: #0 /home/vgmrips/public_html/forum/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Renderers/PHP.php(303): s9e\TextFormatter\Renderer->loadXML('<r>11 new packs...') #1 /home/vgmrips/public_html/forum/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Renderer.php(66): s9e\TextFormatter\Renderers\PHP->renderRichText('<r>11 new packs...') #2 /home/vgmrips/public_html/forum/phpbb/textformatter/s9e/renderer.php(250): s9e\TextFormatter\Renderer->render('<r>11 new packs...') #3 /home/vgmrips/public_html/forum/includes/functions_content.php(600): phpbb\textformatter\s9e\renderer->render('<r>11 new packs...') #4 /home/vgmrips/public_html/forum/search.php(1175): generate_text_for_display('<r>11 new packs...', '1s7q0vbg', 'UEA=', 3, false) #5 {main} thrown in /home/vgmrips/public_html/forum/vendor/s9e/text-formatter/src/Renderer.php on line 46
I don't know if there's some bizarre HTML thingy included in the most recent post in the Recent Updates and Additions topic that may have triggered the error or if the forum decided to get all screwy all of a sudden. Whatever it is, I hope you guys can look into it. Thanks in advance!