ComposerKouji Murata, Mari Yamaguchi,
Minae Fujii, Takashi Tateishi
SystemNintendo Game Boy
Tracks35
Playing time35:49
Pack authorYoshiatom
Pack version1.01
Last Update2018-10-09

Last edited by Yoshiatom on 2018-08-29, 12:00:03, edited 2 times in total.
  • blitzlunar Offline

Post by blitzlunar »

Firstly, thank you. Secondly, I noticed some trimming errors in this pack, for instance Charge Man, which drops the first notes. You may want to double-check the songs against the GBS rip.
  • Yoshiatom Offline

Post by Yoshiatom »

So I sort of ended up forgetting about this :roll: but anyway
blitzlunar wrote:I noticed some trimming errors in this pack, for instance Charge Man, which drops the first notes. You may want to double-check the songs against the GBS rip.
Could you be more spesific? Unless I'm being a complete idiot I can't notice any errors at all on my end. Played them through the VGMPlay EXE if it makes any difference.

On another note, does anyone have a copy of Rockman Sound Box 2? Because the unused tracks are just labled Unused 1, Unused 2 etc. and can't tell what the propper order of the unused tracks are.
  • ValleyBell Offline

Post by ValleyBell »

In "Charge man Stage" (which I think should have a capital "M"), the first few notes of the bass are missing. (GameBoy wave channel)
Maybe you trimmed the commands off that set up the wave form?

Also please remove the "Generated by MAME 0.164" from the VGMs' note tag. Having such general notes in the description file is fine, but in the VGM tags it's just redundant information.
  • Yoshiatom Offline

Post by Yoshiatom »

I've updated the pack now, hopefully it should be good to go now. I've fixed Charge Man (both the trimming and the title), removed "Generated by MAME 0.164" from the VGM files and for the unused tracks I've ordered them in the order they appear in the sound test. Couldn't find any more trimming errors myself.

I've attached the new version of the pack, no clue why I used Google Drive the first time. :?

Admin edit: Attachment removed. The pack can be found in the OP.