Skip to content

Updated phpBB to 3.3.10

Important informations posted by the staff. Make sure to read [topic=1]the rules[/topic].

Moderator: Staff

• blitzlunar Offline

Re: Updated phpBB to 3.3.10

Post by blitzlunar »

Is there still some way to find all unread posts in one place? Used to be the first thing I clicked whenever I visited.

Post by vampirefrog »

That's a god question, I don't know if the option is available built in, but there might be an extension that adds it. I'll resume fixing the site in a week or two, something came up in the meantime.

Post by Kaminari »

"Quick links > Unread posts" doesn't do the trick?
  • blitzlunar Offline

Post by blitzlunar »

Ah, I didn't think to look there. Yes, looks like it does, thanks.
  • The789Guy Offline

Post by The789Guy »

So, the way attachments are posted are fucked. Before the upgrade, it was a simple drag-and-drop; now, you have to manually add the attachments and then wait for them to be properly added; otherwise you end up submitting the message without the actual attachment.

"You may also attach files by dragging and dropping them in the message box." - such bullshit.
Attachments
status.png
I'm just your average joe who basically contributes random crap to the site. I mainly rip soundtracks by Western composers because they don't get as much love.

Post by vampirefrog »

I've fixed the search results, it looks like it was always skipping the first result, so if your search had only one result, it would come up empty.

Post by vampirefrog »

Fixed "latest forum threads" section on front page

Post by donluca »

I don't know what happened with the latest update, but everything is finally back to "normal" size and I don't have to reduce the size of the website via browser down to 75%.
  • Raijin Offline

Post by Raijin »

I unintentionally posted this elsewhere and was told to report it here, so I'll just paste my report here.

I check the 'Recent Additions and Updates' page from time to time.
It used to have a link to the pack page, but now they're all gone. I can try to go to the site and search manually for the title, but it either doesn't work or takes me to another page. Plus, any packs I'd download, I would sort by developer, but now without being able to go to the pack page, I can't see the developer.

I don't know what could've possibly happened but I kindly request a fix, please.

I'm now aware that the site is in the process of being updated, at least.

Post by vampirefrog »

The links to the pack pages are generated by the importer, which I haven't run since the phpBB3 update. I will resume this practice when I get some time to fix all or some of the issues.

Post by JFD62780 »

Just wondering...

What happened to the Chatbox? It's no longer showing up on Windows-based browsers (Firefox-derived Waterfox, for example)

Can it be re-enabled?
Until next post...

Post by vampirefrog »

Yes, chat box is still missing in the forum, it's available in the /packs/ pages. I just haven't reimplemented it in the forum code yet.

Post by vampirefrog »

New update: added WASM JS player. This will be the new default, and I'll remove the server-side mp3 based player, to save on server space and CPU power. Please give it a try and report bugs.
  • Jlooky Offline
  • Location: United States, Maryland / Also visiting inside game consoles/handhelds/computers from time to time.

Post by Jlooky »

There's something weird going on with ratings. I noticed that sometimes, a pack on the site will be rated, without having it go on to the "Latest high rated" section of the front page. So sometimes, I get confused about a pack being rated because I didn't see it on the "Latest high rated" section. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but it's still weird
Hello people of the 20th and 21st century!

Post by Kaminari »

Only packs rated 5 are shown in the latest rankings.

Personally, I'm not sure how relevant that information is (most packs will end up around 3.5/5), but it always worked that way.