Family Computer Disk System
|Family Computer Disk System|
A Disk System with their RAM Adapter.
|Sound chip(s)||RP2C33 (internal), NES APU (external)|
|Music section||Family Computer Disk System|
FDS sound processor
|Amount of channels||1 (mono)|
|Amount of voices||1|
|VGM support||since 1.61|
Family Computer Disk System (ja:ファミリーコンピュータ ディスクシステム) famicom, Famicom Disk System, Disk System, FDS or even FCD, is an add-on for the Family Computer, created and released by Nintendo, in 1986, only in Japan.
- Zelda no Densetsu: Hyrule Fantasy
- Mahjong (originally released on cartridge)
- Tennis (originally released on cartridge)
- Golf (originally released on cartridge)
- Baseball (originally released on cartridge)
- Soccer (originally released on cartridge)
- Super Mario Bros. (originally released on cartridge, with some modifications on their levels)
- See NES
- See NES
You can only log VGMs that use the FDS PWM in NEZplug++/play++ modded by ValleyBell. You can play them only with the latest build of in_vgm / VGMPlay. No VGM Players is avaliable for the Famicom Disk System.